Her lifetime experience in customer service makes her one of the most valuable and skilled assets in delivering the best assistance to our clients. Leo joined Title One Management in 2019 as Leasing Coordinator, where He assists new clients in finding the perfect home and becoming new tenants. He has over 15 years experience in Tech Support, Marketing and Public Relations covering a broad field including the technical and entertainment industries.
These on-site experiences coupled with extensive consulting and business development experience provides an intimate understanding of what owners and investors want from their management partners. Sam Bendix, Managing Director of Equity Capital Markets and Investor Relations is responsible for developing and managing relationships with Landmark’s current and prospective investors. Mr. Bendix also oversees the development of investment structures to support Landmark’s investment strategies and ensures the company’s equity capital needs are fulfilled.
Good Property Management Companies are Good Recordkeepers
Nick currently oversees the collective operations of half of Landmark’s management portfolio. She is skilled in student housing program development, marketing & leasing, operations and budgeting/financials. She has experience with new construction and renovation lease-ups, as well as managing stable and distressed properties. If you are deciding to hire a property management company, ask them to explain their bookkeeping system to you.
Her professional background includes accounting, management, customer service and banking. Originally from the Atlanta area, she has found home in the Statham area with her husband and son. In her spare time, Jenny enjoys spending time with her family and friends and reading a variety of book genres. John began his student housing career while attending the University of South Carolina. As a part-time student employee, he worked as a leasing consultant and on the maintenance team. Since graduating, his professional experiences include all on-site managerial positions for operational and new lease-up developments in eight different collegiate markets.
Keep a Positive Cash Flow
Acting as the company’s property manager Chris is hands on and works diligently with his staff and vendors to maintain your most valuable asset. Rhonda Navarro is the managing broker for Pacific Grove Property Management. She is passionate about the housing industry and tenant landlord rights.
- Charlie is an active member of Athens First United Methodist Church and has been a recent board member of PCAA Athens.
- Nick joined Landmark in May of 2014 as a Regional Director and transitioned into his current role in 2018.
- Ed Centeno is an administrative assistant in our Property Management department.
- Her passion was shared with her community serving as President elect and President for the National Association of Residential Property Managers.
- In addition, she spent ten years at Ricoh Americas Corporation serving in various roles with increasing responsibilities such as Region HR Director, HR Business Partner, and Director, Learning and Development.
She is a passionate and creative professional who is driven to help her… His career began within the Facilities Management Industry working as construction bookkeeping the Portfolio Manager for the Remote Campuses of Microsoft. Jane Libosana is an administrative assistant to our Office Manager, Michelle Jore.
Walk-Up Window Hours
Government programs provide dollar-for-dollar credit toward taxes owed by the property owner. These tax credits can be sold, or used to back https://www.harlemworldmagazine.com/retail-accounting-why-is-it-essential-for-inventory-management/ up bonds that are sold, to obtain financing to develop the housing. Mark has over twenty-five years experience in property management.
- Additionally, we offer a one-of-a-kind Resident Benefit Package that provides residents with a suite of protective services.
- Aaron joined Landmark as a Development Manager in 2018 and as of 2021, is now a Director in our Student Housing group.
- Following his time at Cushman & Wakefield, Mitchell went on to become an asset manager for Onyx Equities, a value-add investment fund focusing on office, retail, and multifamily real estate throughout metro New York City.
- Rob serves as Board Chairman for the Clarke County Mentor Program and is an active mentor in the Athens community.
Becky has since risen up the ranks in varying roles both on site and at the corporate level. Tyler joined Landmark Properties in 2015 as Vice President of Risk Management. He is responsible for overseeing the corporate insurance program and requirements for the Landmark family of companies. Previously Tyler worked for Equity Residential, in Chicago and before that The State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio, in Columbus, Ohio.